1. If you use something, put it back where you got it.
2. If you get something dirty, clean it.
3. If you open it, close it when you are done.
4. Always arrive at the time you promised to be somewhere.
5. Say at least two nice things to someone before you criticize them.
6. Use initiative. Look around, anticipate what needs to be done, and then do it.
7. Do tasks to the best of your ability, not just to get them over with. People can tell the difference.
8. Take care of things that belong to you.
9. Take care of yourself. It’s a gift to others who care about you.
10. Occasionally leave the computer screen or put down the newspaper and interact with other human beings in your presence.
11. Do more than the minimum you need to do just to get by.
12. If you have a dog, walk and play with him every day.